python-colormath is a simple Python module that spares the user from directly dealing with color math. Some features include:
- Support for a wide range of color spaces. A good chunk of the CIE spaces, RGB, HSL/HSV, CMY/CMYK, and many more.
- Conversions between the various color spaces. For example, XYZ to sRGB, Spectral to XYZ, CIE Lab to Adobe RGB.
- Calculation of color difference. All CIE Delta E functions, plus CMC.
- Chromatic adaptations (changing illuminants).
- RGB to hex and vice-versa.
- 16-bit RGB support.
- Runs on Python 2.7 and Python 3.3+.
License: python-colormath is licensed under the BSD License.
- Color Objects
- Observers and Illuminants
- Color Conversions
- Delta E Equations
- ANSI and ISO Density
- Color Appearance Models